Monday 7 March 2011

Monday 7th March.

Had a weekend off , no art at all, no camera, not even at Scarborough or Whitby. Monday was a little distastrous in that when I arrived into university, my painting I had stuck up on the wall on friday was npow lying on the floor. So I had to use alternative ways of adhering it to the wall. I didn't want to use the mirror plates as I don't always think they are professional, so I have decided to use no more nails, but I have a feeling that when I try to take them back off the wall on friday, that half the wall will come down with the paintings too. I have managed to do some printing today. The plates have a ghostly squre on them, so I suspect at some time they were used for something else. I will consider the options later on in the week after the other prints have been run .

No comments:

Post a Comment